Take a peek into my life

Friday, March 26, 2010

And you think you're the one having a bad day?!

I'm getting a little tired of mommy doing things to me for her own amusement. Look what she put me through today! I thought I better make all of her favorite faces so this would be over quickly:


Cute
Gerber baby

The Thinker

Silly

Are you kidding me? STILL taking pictures?!

I really can't believe you're doing this to meOk, enough is enoughSeriously... STOP ITDon't see any birds in the shot? You would have a split second later.



That got her to stop.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet, sweet boy!! Hope everyone is doing well. Miss you both!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh .. and I'm sorry I missed the finger - that would have been priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, ok...this is now 5 DAYS OLD. Need new Lincoln pics, please.

    Foot tapping....tap tap tap....

    Love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete