Take a peek into my life

Thursday, March 18, 2010

trip around the world

I know I've been missing for a few days... I was travelling!

I went to Crazy Auntie Cindy's house on Tuesday. It was a nice relaxing time. A great way to start my little trip. I like how she says "Oh that's nice". It makes me feel warm and fuzzy. There were a lot of people over there to look at... pretty fun. I like how everyone tells me how cute I am.

My Wednesday play date was cancelled AGAIN! Logahn's mom was busy. I didn't mind too much though... I was on a trip around the world after all. So I went to the land of Walmart instead. The climate there was pretty diverse. We started in the jungle-y plant section that was hot and moist. And we ended in the section that was frozen! How's a guy supposed to dress for those kinds of weather conditions?!

Then on Thursday I went on an underwater adventure off the coast of South Africa. Here's a peek into my trip:
I started off doing a little scuba diving. I kept seeing all these fish but when I reached out to touch them, I couldn't grab them... my depth perception under water must've been off. Cause I saw them. They were right there. I'd swear my hand was on them. But then, I saw an evil orange octopus in front of me! I tried as hard as I could to swim away!



But I couldn't get away! I had to fight for my life!



After that battle the octopus turned away from me and kept to himself. My fists of fury showed him I'm not the kind of guy you mess with! I decided to focus back on those fish. No matter how hard I swam to get close enough to grab them, they would never end up in my hand. I was pissed!



After my adventure underwater in South Africa I think someone spiked my bottle! I have no memory of how I got there, but I woke up in bed with a lemur in Madagascar!!! Don't let this happen to you. If you're in a strange place and set your bottle down, don't go back to it and start drinking again. Get a new one. Otherwise, who knows what might be next to you when you wake up!


1 comment: