Take a peek into my life

Thursday, March 4, 2010

making that long story short...

wow! Remind me never to type up a story in the wee hours of the night! My long story made no sense at all! Here's the cliff's notes version of my Wednesday night:

1. Instead of my regular weekly play date, we were at a baby shower for Mom's friend Eli. No babies actually get a shower during a baby shower. Makes absolutely no sense. I thought I was on top of things when I brought my rubber ducky. They should call it a "give a pregnant girl presents" party instead. Then we wouldn't have these mix ups.

2. Even though it wasn't my regular play date, I did get to play with my friends. While all the mommies were busy we decided to play Indiana Jones. Here we are, on the edge of a cliff in the Fisher Price Rain Forest, trying to escape the evil jaws of the animals around us. Lilly was so scared she almost jumped off the cliff but Logahn held her back just in time.

That's all for now folks...

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I'm sorry that we confused you, Lincoln! But just think- once Aaron's born, he'll have you to help him navigate through all these strange things that adults do!

    I'm really glad you were there, I don't get to see you as often as everyone else does!

    ReplyDelete