Take a peek into my life

Monday, March 22, 2010

I don't get it...

The three of us went to the mall yesterday. That's right! THREE of us! Dad had the afternoon off and it was the greatest thing since finding my thumbs! But back to my story...

The three of us were in the mall and I saw the strangest, most nonsensical thing I've seen to date... a fenced off area with a guy in a giant bunny costume sitting on a throne. Parents were paying money to have a picture taken of their kids sitting on the lap of this crazy, costumed man! I know what you're thinking. "Oh that boy and his silly imagination". But nope, I can't make this stuff up. Here's a reenactment of what I saw:


Am I the only one that doesn't get it? I thought good parents were supposed to call the police when people put you on the lap of an unknown stranger while another stranger took pictures... even more so when they keep their face covered! And bad parents were the ones that paid to have it done! Has no one else seen Law and Order SVU?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment