Take a peek into my life

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Finally!!!

After weeks and weeks and weeks of no play dates, the mommies finally stopped making other plans and let us get together! As usual, Logahn couldn't keep his hands off Lilly... hope you didn't plan on needing that ear!
When Logahn went down for a nap, I thought I'd take the opportunity to chat Lilly up a bit.


But I couldn't win her over.

She's such a doll... hey wait... in this shot she really does look like a doll!

It was a great play date! I love my friends... and their mommies! (wink, wink)


In other news, Auntie Lisa gave me a plane ticket to go visit my friends, Jacob & Ryan, in Sandy Eggo next week!


This is Auntie Lisa.


This is an airplane.



I'm SOOOO excited! I love hanging out with those guys. It's gonna be so fun! Their mommy has an amazing camera so I'm sure we'll get some great pictures to show you. She didn't have it with her last time I came over. It was on an African Safari with Jacob & Ryan's Grandma. Can you believe it?! A REAL safari in Africa! The only safaris I get to go on are in my yard. We visit the tortoises, look for lizards and watch the hummingbirds. We have to watch out for Tarantulas and Black Widow Spiders though. I haven't seen any myself but mommy said we had some last year so we need to be careful 'cause otherwise they'll eat us.



So "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Auntie Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment