Take a peek into my life

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Whirlwind Wednesday!

I had such a fun day today! My friends were all able to get together for a play date! We originally planned to have our first swimming pool party but it turned out I brought my special underpants for nothing... it was too cold to swim today. But when I did a headcount, swimming became the last thing on my mind...
We have a new friend!!! Her name is Grace and she is 3 weeks old! I liked her immediately and decided to hold her hand.



Look how big we look next to little 8 pound Grace! I can't believe how far we've all come. Logahn already has his first tooth. Lilly is becoming quite the lady and is actually a smidge taller than I am right now. And I'm eating food off a spoon! Who knows what we'll be into by our next play date. Logahn, with legendary strength, will probably be able to bench press his own weight. Lilly, with those killer proportions, will probably get offered multiple modeling gigs. I'll probably ditch that spoon all together and become known as Master of the Spork. And little Grace... well... she'll probably be able to stay awake for our play date photo session by then.


After my play date, mommy took me to see her friends at work. I got to see my other girlfriend, Sherrie. She likes to eat my toes and makes fun noises that make me giggle! She's so nice. I have a bunch of other friends over there too! They liked to hold me, help me stand up, and tell me how cute I am... until I started crying that is. I couldn't help it! I was SOOOO tired and all the excitement of seeing so many people today was just overwhelming! I needed a nap and there wasn't a crib in sight... in fact... I need a nap.... right.... now... zzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment