Take a peek into my life

Friday, April 30, 2010

OH MY GOSH! It finally happened!

Teeth? Nope. I'm not looking forward to those. I got something WAAAYYYYY better... my first mode of transportation!

I think it might be stuck in reverse though. I'm gonna have to take it down to the shop to get checked out. While I'm at it, I'll probably stop at Autozone to look for some new rims and offroad tires, Best Buy for a new "Hunny Pot" music system, and then I'll stop by dad's shop for a roll cage. Gotta stay safe when I go wheelin'!

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy. Apparently AZ has a different set of criteria for getting a driver license...

    Definitely go for the roll cage. Can't be too careful. Try hitching your ride up to the dogs, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They definitely have different criteria for getting a driver license here... I think the attitude is "you don't actually need one if you never get pulled over, and if you DO get pulled over, just run for it". This seems to be the same attitude towards insurance.

    ReplyDelete