Take a peek into my life

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dr Appointment

I went to see my doctor Wednesday. Can you believe I'm 6 months old already?! Holy cow!

Unlike last time, I was ready for my nurse to do what she had to do... I assumed the temperature-taking position.
Even though I have a little cold, there's no fever. I was a comfortable 98.6 degrees. Then she measured me. I'm 25.75 inches tall... I'll be riding roller coasters before you know it! And I'm 15 lbs 1 oz! All that oatmeal really helped me pack on the pounds. I jumped up to the 25th percentile now instead of being in the 5th! Hooray for me!

After the nurse did all her measurements, I got to hang out with the doctor. I like him a lot. Since I screamed so much at the last visit I thought I'd go easy on him this time.
Do whatcha gotta do, Doc!


I was such a good boy at this appointment. I didn't even cry when they gave me my shots. I gave one little yelp and that was it. Mommy was very proud of me.

Nap time!

No comments:

Post a Comment