Take a peek into my life

Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm a genius

I decided it was the right time to let mommy know I'm a genius. Let me start from the beginning and set the scene for you...


1) the light in my room is on the ceiling


2) my play mat is directly under this bright light


3) to play with my octopus hanging above me I have to LOOK UP TOWARDS THIS BRIGHT LIGHT


4) staring at bright light makes me see spots


5) apparently my mom doesn't care if I see spots


6) so I took matters into my own hands


I decided I had enough of the spots. I took the cloth I love to chew on and turned it into a high tech eye protector. Now I can play with my octopus without going blind in the process.

And I'm happy to report my octopus no longer has spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment