When I woke up this morning and looked in the mirror, I was shocked by what I saw!

LOOK AT ALL THE HAIR ON MY HEAD!
Can you see them all? All those hairs I grew? I grew them myself!
Once I stopped checking out my amazing, shiny locks of hair (did I mention I grew them myself!) I decided it was time to eat.
When I'm almost done with my bottle, I like to hold it and feed myself the last of it. 

I think it's fun to stick it in my mouth... then pull it out... then stick it back in... then pull it out... then stick it back in... 

...and then get bored and throw it away.

Once I got bored with the bottle, I told mom I needed something a little heavier to eat. I was thinking of something like sweet potatoes or squash... heck, I would have even been happy with green beans at that particular moment. But no. No such luck. Have you ever heard of something called "beef"? They should really call it "barf" instead of "beef". It's the worst vegetable I've ever tasted or smelled in my whole entire life. And now that I'm thinking about it, I don't think that was a vegetable at all! In fact, I don't think it was even baby food! I think a Beech Nut supply truck must have gotten in an accident with a Purina supply truck and their cargo got mixed up. That must be what happened. Think it's just my imagination? Take a look:
One of these bowls contains something that came out of a baby food jar and the other bowl contains something that came out of a dog food can. If you were babysitting me and these 2 bowls were left on the kitchen counter for dinner, which one would you feed to me and which one would you give to the dogs? Look them over... take your time. The one on the right or the one on the left?
One of these bowls contains something that came out of a baby food jar and the other bowl contains something that came out of a dog food can. If you were babysitting me and these 2 bowls were left on the kitchen counter for dinner, which one would you feed to me and which one would you give to the dogs? Look them over... take your time. The one on the right or the one on the left?Those of you who decided to feed me the bowl on the right just fed me canned dog food.
So I guess that means you should feed me the bowl on the left, huh?
WRONG!
When you can't tell the difference between baby food and dog food, the correct answer is to give them both to the dog and then search the cabinets for something you're not afraid to put in your own mouth.
Stop and think before giving your kid something that seems off.. it really might be baby food... but then again, it could actually be dog food... and even worse still, it could be Soylent Green!
"IT'S PEOPLE!!! IT'S PEEEEEOOPPPPPLLLLEEEEE!!!"
Oh MY GOD. This post is hilarious.
ReplyDeleteYes, yes...please throw them both away. Cute little boys do not need to eat nasty meat.