Take a peek into my life

Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm a stud!

Mom picked up my pictures yesterday! Actually, I should say portraits since they're the hand held kind. Let me know if you'd like one and I'll mail it over to you. If you're really lucky I might even deliver it personally! I have a whole bunch of different ones. I'm not gonna try to post any on here though... I want to keep my adorable shots a surprise for the people that want some. And besides, I heard things are more valuable when they're exclusive and I want to make sure I stay valuable.

And by the way people, I need a play date in the worst way! I miss all my friends. And now that most of us are sort of mobile, I heard about a game called "tag" and I think we need to play it.

3 comments:

  1. You can come visit Aaron & I anytime! And I'd love a portrait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any more of those portraits up for grabs?? We would love to have another cute guy to add to our collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE a picture as well ... I think I need one ... :)

    ReplyDelete