Take a peek into my life

Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's one of those days!

It's one of those days in the house... you know... the kind that start off weird and stay weird.

First, my cat found a new bed...

... he's just lucky I don't want to sit in there right now! Or I'd show him who's boss!

And Second, my mom put me in silly diapers that look like jeans

I'll let her have her fun for now, but if she thinks I'll run around in public with daisy dukes on she's crazy!

All this madness and it's only 8:16am. It might not be a bad day to take lots of naps... I'm a little nervous about what else might happen if I stay awake!

2 comments:

  1. How have I never seen diapers like that before?!? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are limited edition Huggies. They were so ridiculous I had to get a pack.

    ReplyDelete