Take a peek into my life

Friday, June 18, 2010

Another jam packed week!

I think mom needs to give me a day off from time to time. She keeps me so busy! Check out what I've been up to:


We stopped by Gran-Papa Milt's work on Monday for a visit. Mom thinks this picture is funny because we have the same look on our faces.

Dad was there too!


... and this is where the photo would be if mom's phone would have cooperated ;-)

I practiced some steps that night



I attempt to crawl forward all the time now... carpet burn sucks though! That's why I whine... not cause it's hard, I swear. ;-)





Tuesday and Wednesday we tried to make dad a Father's Day gift. "Tried" and failed miserably and messily. Mom didn't take any pictures of our catastrophic failure though. I think she's trying to forget about it.

Thursday we went to have pictures taken of me! Again, the idea was that it'd be a Father's Day gift but they won't be ready in time so there goes that idea. I asked mom why we would go have pictures made instead of just trading them on the computer like we always do. She said, "because your dad can't put a laptop in his wallet". So sometime next week I'll have some pictures of me you can actually hold in your hand! I'm pretty excited. Mom said she's going to put some on the wall in my house. We'll have some extras if anyone wants some, just let me know!


And here I am just being cute this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment