Take a peek into my life

Monday, June 14, 2010

So much fun!

On Saturday I went to visit grandma AND grandpa! He had the day off!

It was so much fun! We played nonstop... and when I say nonstop, I mean NONSTOP!

I even got to go swimming!
And that was just the start of my weekend! Dad took off on Sunday and today for his birthday! I think he turned 6... maybe 7. I'm not sure... I just know he's old. But anyway, we got to hang out all day long! He even helped me walk around the living room, taught me how to eat snacks all by myself, and played with me for hours! It was the greatest day EVER yesterday! I'm so excited to see what happens today!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a fun weekend! Grandmas, Grandpas, AND Daddies...pretty much the most fun people in the whole world. Glad you got to spend some time together!

    ReplyDelete