Take a peek into my life

Monday, June 7, 2010

Birthday Party!

I went to a birthday party this weekend! My friend Kylie turned 3 years old! It was such a cool party. Here she is opening up some presents. Look who's sitting in the chair! It's DAD! Kylie is his friend too and he said he couldn't miss out on her birthday fun!



They had so many different kinds of pools set up for the party! It was SOOOO awesome! There was a pool with a slide, a little pool with sprinklers around the edge, and a bunch more!

This was my favorite pool.

I even got to play with a water gun!


But then I got hungry so I had to get out and eat. Mom said she was afraid I'd stick even more fingers in my mouth if she didn't feed me right then.


I had such a good time. I even stayed up until 8pm! Kylie's parents were so nice. They set up a playpen for me to sleep in so mom and dad didn't have to leave super early. And they even had a GLOW WORM! It was just like home! I fell right asleep. I can't wait for someone else to have a birthday party!

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! How did you get so big?!? Sitting up in the pool all by yourself. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete