My mommy is CRAZY! Here I am, minding my own business, just playing with my toys... and she starts making me roll over! Back and forth and back and forth and back and forth! I tried to tell her I was NOT having a good time, especially when the roll over part put me on my belly, but she wouldn't listen! If she thinks a sing song-y voice will make me like tummy time, she's gonna be really disappointed! Maybe she'll stop spinning me back and forth like the washing machine if I just do it myself
Other than the trauma of being rolled back and forth, I'm having another fun filled day of playtime on my special ocean mat with all sorts of toys! I got some exercise flailing about with excitement as I realized there was a new toy hanging in front of me! It's AWESOME! As I started to wind down, my dog Shaggy must've decided I looked like I knew the best way to lay down so he tried to copy me. Then we played "kick the dog in the head while he tries to eat my toes". So much fun!
Mommy and I had a little conversation before I fell asleep. She recorded it but I begged her not to post it up anywhere. I watched a show called Law and Order. I know words come back to haunt people! She offered to smudge out my face so I could be "anonymous" but I know that doesn't work. I couldn't sleep one night so I turned on the TV and watched a show called "COPS". Even with smudged out faces they get caught. I'm no fool!
Whew! It was such a busy day! Next time I hope Mommy remembers to pull out the camera earlier... if I'd have known she was gonna show me off today I would've saved all my best moves for the camera! Silly absent minded Mommy!
Happy Valentine's Day everybody!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment