Take a peek into my life

Monday, February 15, 2010

4 month old dr. visit



Whoever thought the best way to start my dr. appointment was with a rectal temperature should be fired. She didn't even introduce herself first! She violated me, I screamed, but no one came to my rescue! Not even mommy!
So that experience set the tone for my mood during the whole appointment. I tried to tell everyone what that lady did but no one seemed to think anything of it. I thought maybe they couldn't hear me so I tried to tell them louder. Still nothing. That pissed me off so I decided to scream it at the top of my lungs over and over and over.
Wait, it gets worse! Everyone knows I hate tummy time with a passion. I even hate the phrase "tummy time". And what does the doctor do? He puts me on my tummy. I had just gotten over the previous violation of my bum and now this?! I made sure everyone in that entire place knew I was not satisfied with this awful customer service. Mommy called it "throwing a fit". But she fixed me a drink and that calmed me down.
The icing on the cake was when that evil lady came back in the room with needles! She squirted stuff in my mouth and then shoved these giant swords in each of my legs! I would've screamed and screamed again about the poor customer service but then they gave me two Garfield band-aids to make up for it so I let it go.

I'm up to 11 lbs 12 oz, 23.75 inches tall. Doctor wants me to put on some weight so mommy is gonna give me more oatmeal each day and try to squeeze in another bottle... if I'll let her ;-)

Off to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment