This weekend mommy took me to visit her friend in Sandy Eggo. We had to take a giant flying bus to get there! I was a little caught off guard on the way there and gave a couple yelps... I wanted to see if everyone else agreed that the feeling of turbulance was normal. But I was a pro on the way back. I just nuzzled into mommy and went to sleep. No problems. I'm a jet setter now!
The best part of the trip was making new friends! I got to play all weekend long with a little boy named Ryan

And his big brother Jake!

We all got along great! Ryan is the nicest guy and we liked eachother very much. We weren't even afraid to hold hands to show it

I loved playing with all the new toys. They were great hosts. They let me use 70 of their diapers and wipes, sleep in a nice crib, snuggle in some blankets... even try their food! What more could a guy want? It was an AWESOME time and I can't wait to see them again. My new friends made me soooo happy!

Time for a long nap! All that playing and travelling wore me out!
No comments:
Post a Comment