Thursday, February 25, 2010
Playdate
My friends, Logahn & Lilly came over yesterday!
What a busy day! We had two playmats set up, a swing, a bouncy thing, and all sorts of other stuff. It was like the Baby Olympics in our living room! Logahn is now almost the size of Lilly and I put together... 18 pounds! Holy Cow! But that weight was put to good use on the bouncy thing. He was heavy enough to touch the ground and bounce, bounce, bounce all day long. He had a great time. It was fun to watch him. I tried to pay attention to what he was doing so I'll know how to do it when I'm big enough. Lilly had a great time on the playmat. She figured out how to grab the toy and put it in her mouth. Mommy better clean that though because otherwise I'll get girl cooties. I'm not quite sure what "cooties" are yet, but word on the stroller scene indicates it's something I don't want. I had a lot of fun playing with my girlfriend, Heather. She's Logahn's mom and I love her. She makes me smile a lot and even giggle! I love playdates!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment