On Tuesday, I got to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa!

Then on Wednesday I got to hang out with Gran-Papa Milt and Auntie Shannon. Shannon kept telling me how cute I am and Gran-Papa Milt made funny noises to make me smile. Mom forgot to take pictures though, so you'll just have to take my word for it. On Thursday I brought dad some lunch at the shop. Mom is still trying to fatten him up. I don't have the heart to tell her it's not working.
I had all sorts of accomplishments this week too! I hold my own bottle most of the time now... unless I'm feeling lazy and keep dropping it until mom will hold it. I learned that if I roll over, I can GET PLACES! That's right! When I see toys next to me but just out of reach, I learned that I can reach them to play with them by rolling over. So now I'm rolling over all over the place just in case there might be a toy wherever I end up.
This time I found a book!

And did you know I can play with my toys while sitting up now? Look! Look!

There is a downside to playing sitting up though...

...sometimes I get sleepy

... very sleepy

ok, not just very sleepy. I actually fall asleep.
Dad sometimes falls asleep while sitting up and he stays upright. I'll have to remember to ask him for some pointers.
That is very, very funny.
ReplyDelete