I'm a little confused though... I heard mom and Auntie Shannon joking in a silly sing-song voice "she has your last name but is nobody's sister"! I don't get it.
But speaking of last names... did you know I'm related to Squidward from the Sponge Bob show?! His middle name is my last name! His creator - I guess that means his dad - had my last name so when he named Squidward, he made his middle name my last name. Can you believe it!? He just said his full name the other day on the show. Shannon and mommy both looked at each other in disbelief and checked the computer. I wonder if he'll come visit me...
In other news, I can suck on my foot thumbs now! Mom says I'm "bendy". They don't taste as good as my other thumbs though.
And did you know my mom can do magic? She put some magic in a bottle with some water to make me something neat to play with for a little while. Check it out!
Pretty cool huh? I wonder if she can make the dogs glow like that...
No comments:
Post a Comment